Thursday, 11 October 2012

Blogabout

Yay! It s blog number two, lols.
Here is where I talk about what this blog will be about. But before I go into that, I need some help in making up my mind about if it should be a secrete blog or not.


How do Bloggers do it really? I mean bloggers who talk about themselves and not just about news or gossip about other people. You have a very interesting lifestyle and then you go to your blog to dish it all without the people you blog about coming after you with a candlestick. It can even get worse,if your friends or relatives identify you with your blog , they can’t trust you anymore, because they will be scared you will wash their dirty linen on your blog. So I am very tempted to have a secrete blog. A blog where nobody know you I really am, so I can spill it all, dish all the stories hot, use pseudonyms and alias, and keep the blog interesting.  A blog where I share my struggles about  my life, work , business, and opinions about current happenings. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment